When preparing your camera-ready papers, please use the ACM interim template that could be downloaded from here:
It has no functionality for metadata tagging, so you can just type/insert your text inside it. Do not forget to change the header - conference abbreviation and authors names.
For additional information and LaTeX templates please follow this link: https://www.acm.org/publications/proceedings-template
Important notes about the new template:
- You should add the relevant CCS CONCEPTS by yourself. You can browse and choose them from https://dl.acm.org/ccs/ccs.cfm
- You should insert the copyright text in the lower left corner by yourself. You will get the text from the ACM Copyright Management System after you complete your online copyright form.
- From this year ACM requires not just the pdf files, but all source files as well, including Word, LaTeX, image files and everything else you have used to create the final pdf file. So please add all these files to a single .zip archive and upload it to the conference management system. Do not submit a new paper, but update your existing one(s). To do that click on the "update" link situated under the title of your paper in "My Papers" list.
As in the previous years please keep in mind that:
- You are not allowed to change the title and the list of authors after announcing the results. So please do not add co-authors, delete co-authors or change their order.
- Papers should be up to 8 pages long (12 pages for keynote speakers).
A person could be an author or a co-author of maximum of 3 papers.
Please do not include authors' names in your initial file submission so we can implement a blind review process.