All papers must be written and, if accepted, presented in English at the conference.
Please be aware that ACM has introduced a new ACM Master Article Templates and Publication Workflow. Starting March 1, 2020, all ICPS events are required to use the new workflow: https://www.acm.org/publications/taps/word-template-workflow. Please, read it carefully! The Master article templates and workflow are to be used in conjunction with the ACM e-Rights System and the ACM CCS 2012 Author Support Tool found in the ACM Digital Library.
When preparing your papers, please use the following ACM templates:
Microsoft Word: Write your paper using the Submission Template (Review Submission Format). Follow the embedded instructions to apply the paragraph styles to your various text elements. The text is in single-column format at this stage and no additional formatting is required at this point.
Upon acceptance, you will receive an email notification to download the ACM Master Article Template - Microsoft Word. Please choose the correct template version based on your platform: [MAC 2011, MAC 2016, or Windows] and save the .zip file to your local machine. Open the zip file and save the template file to your machine and then follow these instructions to attach the ACM ArticleTemplate to your accepted submission version and prepare your paper (still in single-column format) for validation.
LaTeX:Please use the latest version of the Master Article Template - LaTeX (1.75; published November 16, 2020) to create your article submission. Use the “manuscript” call to create a single column format. Please review the LaTeX documentation and ACM’s LaTeX best practices guide should you have any questions.
Important notes about the new template:
- You should add the relevant CCS CONCEPTS by yourself. You can browse and choose them from https://dl.acm.org/ccs/ccs.cfm
- You should insert the copyright text in the lower left corner by yourself. You will get the text from the ACM Copyright Management System after you complete your online copyright form.
- From this year ACM requires not just the pdf files, but all source files as well, including Word, LaTeX, image files and everything else you have used to create the final pdf file. So please add all these files to a single .zip archive and upload it to the conference management system. Do not submit a new paper, but update your existing one(s). To do that click on the "update" link situated under the title of your paper in "My Papers" list.
As in the previous years please keep in mind that:
- You are not allowed to change the title and the list of authors after announcing the results. So please do not add co-authors, delete co-authors or change their order.
- Papers should be up to 8 pages long (12 pages for keynote speakers).
To increase your paper's chance to be accepted for publication in the proceedings, it should:
- Be at least 4 pages long
- Have at least 8-10 references
- Follow the following structure: Introduction, Review of previous work in the field and why а new solution is needed, Detailed description of proposed method/approach/solution, Testing and results, Conclusion
A person could be an author or a co-author of maximum of 3 papers.
Please do not include authors' names in your initial file submission so we can implement a blind review process.